Prosys OPC UA Java SDK 3.1.0
This is a new minor release of the SDK. Most of the changes are related to the TypeDictionary system introduced in SDK 3.0.0.
This release adds support for custom Enumeration fields for custom Structures obtained from TypeDictionary. It also enables support for several TypeDictionaries per namespace, which is allowed by the OPC UA specification.
OPC Foundation Java Stack changes
- No changes, using version 1.3.343 (same as in SDK 3.0.0)
Changes to both the Client and Server SDKs
- Fixed: UaAddress now handles URIs with '.local.' parts (by removing the final '.' after 'local'), which the new OPC Foundation Local Discovery Server (LDS-ME) provides as response to FindServersOnNetwork requests
- Fixed: UaNodeId.from(namespace, value) now accepts also Integer as value - in addition to UnsignedInteger and the other valid types
- Improved: ApplicationIdentity.getActualHostName() & getActualHostNameWithoutDomain() cache the resolved local hostname
Changes to Client SDK
- Fixed: Support several TypeDictionaries per namespace
- Interface Change: DataTypeDictionary.supportedNamespaceUris() removed, added DataTypeDictionary.knownAddressSpaceNamespaces() and DataTypeDictionary.supportedDictionaryTargetNamespaces()
- Interface Change: Added fields to the FieldSpecification constructor
- New: TypeDictionary supports custom Structures that have custom Enumerations
- New: FieldSpecification.getDataTypeId() can be used to obtain the UA DataType of the custom Structure field
- New: DynamicEnumeration, EnumerationSpecification; Used for custom Enumeration fields of custom Structures
Changes to Server SDK
- Fixed: Support several TypeDictionaries per namespace. Namespaces that have several type dictionaries require new code generation.
Changes to SampleConsoleClient
Changes to SampleConsoleServer