Prosys OPC UA Java SDK 2.3.2
This is a service release of the SDK.
It includes a number of fixes related to the OPC Foundation Compliance Tests.
Also due to stack fixes, the following now works for NodeSet2 XMLs:
- TypeDictionaries are loaded completely (GH#66) @
- Loading custom Structure values from the XML
OPC Foundation Java Stack changes
- Version 1.02.337.18
- Fixed: Channel management regarding to CLOSE_WAIT problem (finalizing the fix started in 1.02.337.12)
- Fixed GH#56: XMLDecoder.get(String fieldName, Class clazz) => custom Structure values should now load correctly from NodeSet XMLs
- Ported GH#66, XMlDecoder.getContentAsString() should now parse all characters => ByteStrings are loaded completely => TypeDictionaries should work in client side
- Fixed GH#77: EncoderUtils should now encode correctly an array of Structures as a Structure field
- Fixed: HTTPS endpoint is added to the GetEndpointsResponse even when queried via opc.tcp
Changes to both SDK Client and Server
- Changed: LocaleId DataType is bound to java String instead of Locale.
Changes to SDK Client
- Fixed: UaClient was not calling PublishRequest after reconnect
- Fixed: Bad_NoSubscription warning after last subscription removed.
- Fixed: UaClient initializes now the ApplicationDescription of ServerIdentity from GetEndpointResponse instead of CreateSessionResponse, which may be null according to the latest specifications
Changes to SDK Server
- New: The ServerStatus.CurrentTime updates once per second automatically. This is done in a SDK worker thread(pool) in UaServer instance.
- Fixed: NPE in NodeManagerUaNode, if AddReferences Service was called with null NodeId
Plus a number of other small fixes
- No changes, keeping version 2.2.4
@ GH# refers to issues in the OPC Foundation GitHub, which is updated separately for 1.03 stack releases