Prosys OPC UA Java SDK 2.2.4
This is a new bug fix release of the SDK.
OPC Foundation Java Stack changes
- Build 1.02.337.10
- Do not verify the certificate field between CreateSessionResponse and GetEndpoints (interop. change in spec. 1.02)
Changes to both SDK Client and Server
- New: ApplicationIdentity.getActualHostNameWithoutDomain()
- New: Auto-convert 'hostname' to the above in ApplicationUri
- Fixed: Handling of incorrect private key passwords for HTTPS certificates
Changes to SDK Client
- Fixed: The latestAvailableSequenceNumberCombination is now cleared when Subscription.reset() is called.
- Fixed: Added null check in Subscription.updateAvailableSequenceNumbers in order to support certain servers
- Fixed: MonitoredItem ClientHandle generation is now thread safe
- Fixed: Invalid sequence number issue in subscriptions during reconnect
- Fixed: If serverCertificate in Endpoint is null or empty, use serverCertificate from session.
- also added more logging
Changes to SDK Server
- Fixed: The list passed to NodeManagerListener.onGetReferences is now modifiable.
- Fixed (partial): ServiceManagerBase.arrayDimensionsMatch checks ValueRank > 0 correctly, but ignores arrayDimensions still.
- Fixed: Calculate serverSignature in CreateSession only when both clientCertificate and clientNonce is specified
- Fixed: Limited FileTypeNode length of read() buffer to MaxByteStringLength of the server's EndpointConfiguration
- Fixed: SampleConsoleClient historyReadRaw uses now larger numValuesPerNode (1->1000)
- Fixed: MyHistorian, added null check to onReadProcessed method
- Fixed (doc): Explicitly mention using stepped interpolation in ValueHistory.getValue
Plus a number of other small fixes