Prosys OPC UA Modbus Server 1.1.2
This is a new minor version that improves several details of Modbus and OPC UA connectivity.
This version has also been Certified for Compliance by the OPC Foundation.
- Fixed: Handling of communication errors, changing quality of variables properly to Bad_NoCommunication and improving reconnecting
- Fixed: Keep initial values as bad for variables when the server starts until it succeeds in reading them
- Fixed: Define input variables as read-only (AccessLevel=[CurrentRead])
- Changed: Set default EURange to analog variables
- New: User Authentication enabled
- New: New configuration parameters for MaxSessionCount, MaxSessionTimeout & MaxSubscriptionCount of OPC UA Server
- Fixed: Use ValueRank.Scalar for variables
- Fixed: Provide Bad_NoCommunication, if the client tries to write to a device to which we don't have a connection
- Fixed: CurrentTime can be subscribed to (and keeps updating)
- Changed: Modbus timeout from 3s to 1s
- Changed: Validate ApplicationURI of client certificates by default (configurable with the xml parameter 'validateApplicationUriInCertificate')
- Changed: Use TransactionID in all Modbus message requests to match responses in case of communication disruptions