Prosys OPC UA Modbus Server 1.1.0
The 1.1.0 version includes a major update of the application as a Modbus slave functionality has been added.
Note! The configuration of Modbus tags has changed remarkably. If you are upgrading from an earlier version, your
tag configuration will be removed and the tags must be reconfigured after upgrading to the new version.
- Changed: Tag configuration structure, enabling more flexible Modbus tag configurations
- Each modbus tag is now read separately, enabling sparse modbus adrressing
- Each tag is modeled as OPC UA DiscreteItemType (bit variables) or AnalogItemType (integer and real variables)
- Each tag has the configuration params defined in an object of ModbusRegisterConfigurationType that is referred with a HasModbusConfiguration reference
- New: Modbus slave functionality
- New: Enabling/disabling of a configured master/slave device